Your Privacy is Important to Us
Effective April 1, 2020
We are Fearless 13 Publishing, LLC. Our digital magazine, Mood 13 Magazine, has a focus on providing you with content you can trust and rely on. It’s our mission to be clear and transparent about how and why we collect and use the information and to empower you to control your personal information.
This Privacy Statement applies when you interact with Fearless 13 Publishing, LLC through our mobile app, email communications and other platforms (our “Sites”). To read our EU Privacy Statement click here.
What Personal Information Do Our Brands Collect about You?
- Contact Information (such as name, phone number, postal address or email address)
- Account/Registration Information (such as user name and password, reminder questions and answers and communications preferences, e.g., signing up for a newsletter or sweepstake, registering for an offer or an experience, or making a purchase)
- Payment Information (such as name, billing address, and credit card information, e.g., when making a purchase)
- Demographic information (such as age, gender race, income, occupation, marital status, and information about your household/family status, including your household size and the length of time at your residence)
- Online identifiers (such as IP address, internal and third-party identifiers, advertising identifiers and device information like unique device ID)
- Location Data (like your address, city, and zip code, collected in limited circumstances)
- Internet Activity Information (such as browsing history, information on how you interact with our Sites (e.g., which articles or ads you click on, whether you click on links in our emails), and your interactions with social media platform features)
- Inferences about Your Interests, Preferences and other Behavioral Data (such as hobbies, and interests (e.g., your favorite foods, purchases or recipes) and consuming tendencies)
- Publicly Available Information (such as your posts and submissions to blogs, video-sharing services, and other interactive forums)
Where/How Do Our Brands Collect Information About You?
- From You
- When you enter your information on the Sites
- From Your Device
- From Cookies & Other Technologies (information stored on your browser, which tell us your browser, device information, IP address, and how you interact with the Sites)
- From Others
- Data Partners
- Service Providers
How Do We Use Your Information?
We do not sell your information to third parties.
We use your information:
- To recognize you when you are on the Sites to deliver relevant and compelling content and services to you;
- To provide you with offers and other promotions from our Brands and Advertisers;
- To conduct market research and analysis to understand general trends (how many readers do we have? What content is popular? Do people prefer video over articles?), our Site visitors, how ads perform on our Sites (e.g., who clicked on the ad?) and how users engage on our Sites (e.g., who read that article);
- To fulfill your subscriptions and other orders; and
- To protect you and us from fraud and other security issues.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- With Fearless 13 Publishing, LLC internal marketing and fulfillment departments;
- With our service providers, who help operate our Sites and provide our services to you;
- With the advertisers who advertise on our sites or partner with us to send you offers, promotions, or ads about products and services that may interest you;
- With third party data partners who help us identify you and who give us additional information about you that helps us deliver relevant and compelling content and services and improve the performance of our Sites;
- When required by law; and
- With a buyer of all or part of our business.
How Can You Control Our Use of Your Information?
You can tell us how we can use your information by contacting us:
- Marketing communications
- To opt-out of postal mail from us, please email email@example.com.
- You can opt-out from any Fearless 13 Publishing, LLC email newsletter or another email list by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
- To request deletion or access to your information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16.
Rights for Our California Residents
You have all the rights listed above. In addition, if you’re a resident of California, you have the right to:
- Request that we do not sell your personal information (don’t worry we don’t do that anyway).
- If you would like to exercise this right, email email@example.com.
- Disclose to you whether we share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- If you would like to exercise this right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.